These single session classes may be just the ticket for you and your dog!
The 30 minute session will work on that fundamental skill of focusing on you when new or interesting dogs are nearby. Many dogs become highly distracted by other dogs. It’s the number one thing that holds dogs back from being ready to participate in group classes and activities. Lack of focus is also one of the key issues that limits the potential of many Rally and Agility dogs.
We’ll limit the size of the group to 5 dogs, the blinds will be used where needed and we’ll work some awesome exercises. These sessions can be the ideal prep to get ready for your first group class. Or, use these sessions to supplement the work you are doing in your current group class. We anticipate different dogs showing up for each session, maximizing your ability to work on focus with a VARIETY of dogs in proximity.
- Dogs must either be currently attending another WAGD group class OR pass a brief Class Readiness evaluation
- Bring your dog’s FAVORITE treats!
- NOTE: This class is NOT appropriate for highly reactive dogs. But, it can be a great first group class experience for teams who have worked through reactivity issues in private lessons.
- Dogs must be current on vaccinations
- Review the Be Ready for Group Class page and the WAGD Policies page prior to enrollment.
Class Fee: $20 for single session, 30 minutes
After enrollment, watch for a confirmation email with important details. No make-ups are offered for missed classes.