We recommend that pups start attending these sessions as young as possible (after two sets of vaccinations). Ideally, your pup should attend Puppy Preschool sessions (at least one per week) until about 16 weeks of age. Be sure to catch each of the four rotating focus areas. Then, make plans to attend Manners 1 for training all the behaviors essential for a great dog.Rotating Focus Areas
- Home Alone – Enrichment, Tethering, Tips for Happy Crating
- Puppy Biting – Handling and Puppy Biting
- Jumping – Jumping and Puppy Tag
- Drop-it – Resource Guarding Prevention and Trading
- Pups must be 9 – 16 weeks at the time of the session
- We require that your pup has a minimum of two sets of vaccinations prior to coming to WAGD.
Class Fee: $20 for a single 45 minute session
After enrollment, watch for a confirmation email with specific, detailed information.