A bit of planning will help you get the most out of your Pet Manners Private Lesson
- Arrive 5 – 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Be sure to give your dog a nice, long opportunity to potty before entering the building.
- Check-in at the front desk.
- Keep your dog close to you on a short leash; don’t allow him to approach other dogs.
Bring the right stuff
- Bring a motivated dog. For most, that means no food for at least 4 hours before training.
- About 50+ pea sized pieces of very yummy treats.
- Deep pockets or a waist attached treat pouch.
- Dog wearing a plain collar and/or harness.
- 4’ – 6’ leash made of leather, rope or nylon. Please don’t bring a retractable leash (e.g. Flexi-lead) or chain leash.
Note: The WAGD retail shop has all the gear you’ll need at great prices.